22/02/2018

Wild about you - Wow Embossing Powder


Moikka! Muutama sana ensin suomeksi kursseihin liittyen - oletteko huomanneet sivupalkissa Ikaalisten ja Pirtin kurssit? Sekatekniikkaa tehdään eri muodoissa kullakin kurssilla. Tervetuloa mukaan ja eikun ilmottautumaan!

Hello everyone! I added a few lines in Finnish to the beginning of the post about my workshops in Finland. But now to the project I'm sharing today - a card made for Wow using new products. Are you excited about new products? Seeing what different brands have come up with for this season? I know I am! Wow just revealed some newbies and I just love the Metalline Powders, they have such a gorgeous shine! In this card I created to you with a tutorial I mixed some of the newbies to some of the oldies and I really like how the card turned out!


For the blooms I used the "Metallinen Perfect Plum" and "Primary Parma Violet" as well as Melt-It Powder. For the background I used both "Metallinen Greengage" and "Hero" embossing glitter together with gel medium. And do you know what I learned? That if you really quickly show the heat tool to the Melt-It shapes, you get the shine back! But do you want to know just how I made the card? Please see the tutorial at Wow's blog (link)

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day! 


Materials: Wow Embossing Powder, Prima Marketing, Elizabeth Craft Designs, 7 Dots Studio, Um Wow Studio, Pink and Main, Ranger


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...